The Minnesota Association of Dance Teams is a coaches’s association dedicated to the advancement of high school dance teams in Minnesota, since 1980.
MADT encourages the growth and improvement of dance teams throughout the state by:
- Providing, promoting and extending dance team activities.
- Recommending uniform and equitable rules for schools participating in dance team activities to the Minnesota State High School League.
- Monitoring standards of sportsmanship and to encourage the growth of responsible citizenship among the students, members, and their personnel.
- Providing efficient communication between the MADT Board of Directors and members.
- Providing an opportunity for the growth and development of MADT coaches and student leaders.
- Reviewing and evaluating periodically the effectiveness of its program
- Improving communication between members.
- Working in collaboration with the Minnesota State High School League for the betterment of Minnesota State Dance Teams