2019-2020 Senior Scholarships
The Minnesota Association of Dance Teams annually recognizes high school senior dance team athletes who possess exemplar qualities. Exemplar qualities include distinguished competitions on the local and/or state levels, as well as academic achievement, community involvement and participation in MADT activities including the Student Convention and/or All-State. The recipient of this award will receive a one-time minimum scholarship of $400. Application submissions will not be accepted until a later date. Please keep a look out in the new year!
- Candidates must be female senior dance team members
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 based on a (4.0) scale
- The team head coach must be a member of MADT
The application must include:
- A copy of your school profile (your guidance office can assist with this)
- School transcript
- One letter of recommendation from your coach and one additional letter from a teacher, employer or volunteer group leader (not from a family member)
If you have any questions concerning this form, please contact MADT Awards Director Michelle Kamenov via email at email@example.com
2018 – 2019 Senior Scholarship Winners
Announcing our 2018 – 2019 Scholarship Winners! Congratulations, ladies!
Molly Segner-Benilde-St. Margaret’s
2017 – 2018 Senior Scholarship Winners
Announcing our 2017 – 2018 Scholarship Winners! Congratulations, ladies!
Madison Verhelst – Canby-Minneota
Katie Buchtel – BOLD
Elise Kronlokken – Eden Prairie
Breanna Hess – Eagan
Emily Reynolds – Burnsville
Cassidy Nelson – Frazee
Kayla Ryan – Aitkin
Hope Loosbrock – Chaska
Ellen Zimmer – Wayzata
Brittany Noble – St. Cloud Tech
2016 – 2017 Senior Scholarship Winners
Announcing our 2016 – 2017 Scholarship Winners! Congratulations, ladies!
Cassandra Keough – Bagley
Bryanna Sandvik – Wabasha-Kellogg
Madison Klein – Austin
Leah Boudreau – Henry Sibley
2015 – 2016 Senior Scholarship Winners
Announcing our 2015 – 2016 Scholarship Winners! Congratulations, ladies!
Windy Zheng – Rochester Century
Brianna Anderson – Elk River
Rachel Bakker – Renville County West
Audrey Atkinson – Chaska
Sydney Wagner – Mound Westonka
2014 – 2015 Senior Scholarship Winners
Announcing our 2014 – 2015 Scholarship Winners! Congratulations, ladies!
Abby Schramel’s- Rocori
Amber Listerud- MACCRAY
Ashley Peterson- Spring Lake Park
Brooke Talen- Wayzata
Miranda Garman- Sartell-St. Stephen’s
Tori Hayunga- ACGC
*Scholarships funded by MADT, their sponsors and their events.
In addition, Thank you to the following for providing scholarship funds:
– The Totino-Grace High School Invitational- sponsored by the Class AA Schools who competed that day
– The Chaska High School Invitational-sponsored by the Class AAA Schools who competed that day
– The Wayzata High School – sponsored by the Wayzata Dance Team parents in honor of Leslie Swiggum’s 40th anniversary of coaching