HALL OF FAME
The Minnesota Association of Dance Team (MADT) Hall of Fame is made up of past and current Minnesota dance team coaches. These individuals have demonstrated their passion for the sport of dance by making significant contributions to MADT, their athletes, their schools, and dance team in Minnesota. The MADT Hall of Fame Committee reviews all applications and nominations.
Conditions for induction include:
- The candidate must be a current or past MADT member. A nomination can be for someone that is deceased. The candidate must have held a Head Coaching position.
- The candidate must have made contributions to MADT. This is not limited to serving on the Board of Directors.
- The candidate demonstrates key coaching skills and decisions during the off season and competitive season.
- High standards of sportsmanship and ethical conduct.
- Significant contributions to MADT and Dance Team in Minnesota.
- While many have served their state and local programs over a long and distinguished career, their accomplishments must have been worthy of state recognition for them to be considered. Longevity, without meaningful state impact, does not constitute appropriate credentials for Hall of Fame consideration.
Meet the Hall of Fame:
1987 – Cindy Clough (Brainerd)
1988 – Laura Kay Allen (Northfield)
1989 – Debbie Carlsen (Coon Rapids)
1990 – Leslie Swiggum (Wayzata)
1991 – Sue Rief Gregory (Apple Valley)
1992 – Margaret Schauer (Totino-Grace)
1993 – Becky Burley (Anoka/Elk River)
1994 – Marilee Maxwell (Richfield)
1995 – Leslie Hoeschler (Alexandria Jefferson)
1996 – Lisa Conway (Rosemount)
1997 – Teri Lindemuth (Apple Valley)
1998 – Kristen Cade (Northfield)
1999 – Donna Judson (Austin)
2000 – Kelli Foster (Rosemount/Eastview)
2001 –Tami Christopherson Krause (BloomingtonKennedy)
2003 – Kristen Gagnon (Totino-Grace)
2004 – Heather Daggett (Lakeville)
2005 – Marion Cordie (Aitkin)
2006 – Michelle Kamenov (Henry Sibley)
2006 – Pam Teorey (Lakeville)
2007 – Dorothy Ament (Duluth Denfeld)
2008 – Jennifer Steenberg (Simley)
2009 –Christine Reilly (Alexandria)
2010 –Meghan Hutton (Wayzata)
2011 –Jenny Raiche (Eastview)
2012 –Tami Seifert (Pelican Rapids)
2015 –Kerry Marshall (Academy of Holy Angels)
2017 – Kris Rydland (Chaska)